Thursday, July 7, 2011

The many faces of Davis Gilbert

Ok so I know it has been quite some time since I last blogged and I have A LOT of stuff to catch up on, but before I do, I thought this would be a quick overview of what I’ve been happily dealing with for the past 4 months.
It’s the many faces of Davis Gilbert. This kid cracks me up! His personality and faces he pulls brings the biggest smile to my face and melts my heart. He is such a happy baby. We are so blessed to have him in our family!





3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, he is so adorable! It was so good to see you last week, but, it was too brief. Congratulations on your sweet little son.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE his hair!! He is so cute Jessica!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jessica Gilbert...you have a blog? Girl...get this thing back up and running. We mommies have to stick together and read and learn from each other. I'm bookmarking this thing in case you start back up.
    Sara Allred

    ReplyDelete